Nature is so dynamic that it is very hard to understand and digest certain aspects of it. Although science has answers to almost everything, there are other marvels this world has given us which are yet to be described, which are bizarre yet powerfully magnetic. Few of them are yet to be completely analysed.
Here are 20 Natural Phenomena that will take a lot to believe. Remember, they are all real occurrences.
1) Volcanic Lightning – Caused by clouds of ash and gas
2) Snow Chimney – Occurs in Cold and Ice lands
3) Frost Flower – Antarctic and Artic regions
4) Moskstraumen – Tidal whirlpools in Norwegian Seabed Terrain
5) Lake Natron, Tanzania – Breeding ground for over 2.5 million flamingos
6) Light Pillars – Caused by suspended ice crystals and reflected light in cold weather
7) Murmurations – 50+ thousand starlings flock migrating
8) Spotted Lake – North-Eastern British Columbia, Canada.
9) Fairy Circles – Africa; Reasons unknown
10) Catumbo Lightning, Lake Maracaibo, Venezuela
11) Red Crab Migration, Christmas Island Australia
12) Winnie the Pooh Cloud, Dorset, England
13) Giant Causeway , Basalt, North Ireland
14) Bio Luminescent Sky, Vaaldoo Islands Maldives
15) Lenticular Clouds
16) Flammable Ice Bubbles, Alberta, Canadian Lake
17) The Door To Hell, Turkmenistan
18) Underwater Crop Circles by Pufferfish in Japan
19) Circumhorizontal Arcs caused by Ice Crystals suspended in the atmosphere
20) Submarine Sinkhole, Coast of Belize